- 11 ball sloping waterfall arm for fitting to twin slot back bars
- Display clothes and garments neatly on this twin slot arm
- The twin slot clothes rail is ideal for both retail and home use
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 20th Feb if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
How do I attach the Sloping Waterfall Arm to my twin slot system?
The end of the Sloping Waterfall Arm has a saddle bracket which is designed to simply hook onto an flat square oval (FSO) back bar that measures 30mm x 15mm. You can hook multiple rails and arms from your back bar to create configurable, dynamic clothes displays.
What is the twin slot arm made from?
This twin slot waterfall arm is manufactured using strong steel, which has been finished in polished chrome. The sleek, stylish look of this clothes rail makes it suitable for both retail and home use.
How is the twin slot clothes rail suitable for my needs?
The clothes rail features 11 ball stops that are spaced evenly along the arm to keep your garments from bunching up towards the end of the slope. These ball stops are perfect for separating your clothes by colour and size, which is very useful for retailers trying to make browsing easier for their customers.
|Number of ball stops||11|
|Compatible with||30mm x 15mm FSO bars|