- Slatwall inserts designed for use with the Slatwall Panels
- Various colours available to choose from to compliment your slatted panels
- Adds durability, longevity and a neat aesthetic look to a slatwall display
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 3rd Jul if you order by 4pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of Slatwall Inserts
Slatwall inserts are designed to be used with our range of Slatwall Panels. Using inserts in a slatwall panel will add further strength and stability, ensuring your display walls can last for longer despite any wear and tear. Inserts come in various colours to suit your display.
What material are the inserts?
The inserts are made from either PVC or aluminium. The PVC inserts are available in cream, light grey, black, white or silver to match your panels.
How do I use the inserts?
These are quick and effortless to install. Once you have mounted the slatwall panels to your wall, you can then simply clip the PVC inserts into the panel grooves. However, if you choose aluminium inserts, these will need to be fitted prior to slatwall installation.
How many inserts do I need?
If you purchase one 1200mm slatwall panel, you will need 11 1200mm length inserts.
What size are the slatwall inserts?
The inserts have an approx height of 23mm and an approx depth of 13mm at the widest point. For full dimensions, please look at the specifications tab.
|Length (mm)||Colour||Finish||Inserts required per panel|
Overall rating of 5/5 based on 4 reviews