- Slatwall inserts designed for use with the Slatwall Panels
- Various colours available to choose from to complement your slatted panels
- Adds durability, longevity and a neat aesthetic look to a slatwall display
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 26th Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Whate are Slatwall Inserts for?
Add further strength and stability to your slatwall panels by using slatwall inserts. They are designed to be slotted into the grooves of our Slatwall Panels, ensuring your display walls can last for longer despite any wear and tear. Inserts come in various colours to suit your display.
What material are the inserts?
The inserts are made from either PVC or aluminium. The PVC inserts are available in cream, light grey, black, white or silver to match your panels.
How do I use the inserts?
These are quick and effortless to install. Once you have mounted the slatwall panels to your wall, you can then simply clip the PVC inserts into the panel grooves. However, if you choose aluminium inserts, these will need to be fitted prior to slatwall installation.
How many inserts do I need?
For each 1200mm tall slatwall panel, you will need eleven inserts. Your chosen insert size should match the width of your slatwall.
What size are the slatwall inserts?
The inserts have an approximate height of 23mm and an approximate depth of 13mm at the widest point. For full dimensions, please look at the specifications tab.
|Length (mm)||Colour||Finish||Inserts required per panel|
Overall rating of 5/5 based on 7 reviews