- Self adhesive clear rubber feet supplied in packs of 100
- Help protect your display surfaces from scratches and marks
- Adhesive rubber bumpers provide a non slip grip for a secure display
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 23rd Sep if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are the clear rubber bumper pads for?
Adhesive rubber bumpers are a simple way to protect both your product and the surface you are displaying it on from scuffing and slamming. They are non-slip, helping to ensure you have a secure display, and they also add a noise dampening quality which makes them handy for use on cabinets and drawers.
How are the adhesive rubber bumpers supplied?
The adhesive rubber bumpers are supplied on sheets in packs of 100. They are clear with a 9mm diameter, ensuring they have a discreet appearance when in use.
What should I use the self-adhesive clear rubber feet with?
The clear bumper base feet are ideal for use on acrylic, styrene and glass POS displays and countertops to provide discreet protection and cushioning. They are also commonly used to protect smooth, delicate items on surfaces from slipping and slamming, such as vases, glasses and laptops, as well as on cabinet doors and drawers.
|Fixing type||Self adhesive|