- Plastic Clip Strips let you hang packets from retail shelves
- Great for generating impulse buys and add-on sales at shelving and counters
- 12 stations per clip, designed to hold more products than similar strips
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Monday 27th Sep if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
How do I use Plastic Clip Strips?
Encourage impulse buys directly from your retail shelving with clip strips. Clip strips are ideal for instant merchandising and for retailers and supermarkets to boost AOV. They offer a simple and cost-effective way to up-sell and cross-sell from your shelves. These Plastic Clip Strips also include a header for prices or barcodes and also feature holes for hanging or connecting two or more units together. Hooks are supplied separately.
What are the dimensions of the Plastic Clip Strips?
They have an overall length of 620mm and the header size is 76mm W x 35mm H. They have been designed with 12 evenly spaces stations. The clip strips are manufactured from strong moulded translucent polypropylene. They are supplied in packs of 100.
|Number of clips per strip||12|
|Header size W x H||76mm x 35mm|
|Pack size||100 pack|