- Plastic Clip Strips hang from retail shelves to display small merchandise
- Great for generating impulse buys and add-on sales at shelving and counters
- 12 stations per clipstrip, designed to hold more products than similar strips
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 7th Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
How do I use Plastic Clip Strips?
Encourage impulse buys using clip strips. Clip strips are ideal for retailers and supermarkets to boost AOV. They offer a simple and cost-effective way to hang and display small products, as well as up-sell and cross-sell from your shelves.
These Plastic Clip Strips include a header for prices or barcodes and also feature holes for hanging or connecting multiple units together. Hooks are supplied separately.
What are the dimensions of the Plastic Clip Strips?
They have an overall length of 62cm and the header size is 7.6cm W x 3.5cm H. They've been designed with 12 evenly spaces stations. These high strength hanging strips are made from strong moulded translucent polypropylene and supplied in packs of 100.
What can I hang from a plastic merchandising strip?
These high quality plastic merchandising strips are great for snacks and smaller, lightweight add-on purchases, such as batteries or stationary. You can also use these plastic hang strips as hook gift card holder strips to hang gift cards from shelf edges.
|Number of clips per strip||12|
|Header size W x H||7.6cm x 3.5cm|
|Pack size||100 pack|