- Plastic Clip Strips let you hang packets from retail shelves
- Great for generating impulse buys and add-on sales at shelving and counters
- 12 stations per clipstrip, designed to hold more products than similar strips
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 8th Jul if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
How do I use Plastic Clip Strips?
Encourage impulse buys directly from your retail shelving with clip strips. Clip strips are ideal for instant merchandising and for retailers and supermarkets to boost AOV. They offer a simple and cost-effective way to up-sell and cross-sell from your shelves. These Plastic Clip Strips also include a header for prices or barcodes and also feature holes for hanging or connecting two or more units together. Hooks are supplied separately.
What are the dimensions of the Plastic Clip Strips?
They have an overall length of 62cm and the header size is 7.6cm W x 3.5cm H. They have been designed with 12 evenly spaces stations. The clip strips are manufactured from strong moulded translucent polypropylene. They are supplied in packs of 100.
What can I hang from a plastic merchandising strip?
These plastic merchandising strips are great for snacks and smaller, lightweight add-on purchases, such as batteries or stationary. You can also use these plastic hang strips as hook gift card holder strips to hang gift cards from shelf edges.
|Number of clips per strip||12|
|Header size W x H||7.6cm x 3.5cm|
|Pack size||100 pack|