- S Hook Joining Wire supplied in packs of 100
- Connect panel displays with these zinc plated Wire S Hooks
- Suitable for adding merchandising strips to your shelf edge
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 7th Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the joining wire used for?
Use S shaped hooks to construct hanging displays or secure merchandising strips to your shelf quickly and easily. They are ideal for connecting panel displays or supporting clip strips in a retail environment. Using a Metal S Hook allows retailers to hang products from the shelf edge in a repositionable manner without needing the use of adhesives or screw fixings.
What is the overall size of the S Hook Joining Wire?
The overall size is 40mm H x 28mm W. They are made from 2mm galvanised wire.
How many are in a pack?
They are supplied in packs of 100 to make merchandising your stores quick and easy.
|Material||Galvanized steel wire|
|Size||40mm x 28mm|
Good quality hooks, great price, finer in looks than average s hooks yet still strong so non-intrusive in displays.
Item as described.
does exactly what it says. Great delivery,
Perfect for the purpose of hanging artwork in racking tracks for my new gallery.