- Clear Ratchet Card Grip that holds panels or tubes up to 25mm thick
- An affordable and effective way to make your message stand out
- Rotating spring clip with a ratchet to angle your card perfectly
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 17th Aug if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a Clear Ratchet Card Grip?
Attach this plastic ticket holder to poles, panels, boards and other surfaces to display your tickets or price cards. It features a sturdy spring grip with a 25mm gape for attaching, with a wide 80mm spring clip for your tickets. Instead of the usual rotating and tilting mechanism, this one features a click-stop ratchet to let you tilt the card to your desired angle.
If you require a more adjustable clip top, we would recommend the Plastic Ticket Holder Clip, which can hold the same card thickness as this ticket holder, but the clip sits on top of a ball-and-socket joint. This allows the clip to be adjusted from side to side, as well as forwards and backwards.
How is the card holder supplied?
This card holder clip is supplied individually. The card grip also features a rubber-lined fixing clamp for a better grip onto your tubes and panels and to act as a protector.
What size material does the card holder accept?
The Ratchet Plastic Card Grip holds inserts up to 9.5mm thick.
|Total size (H x W)||110mm x 80mm|
|Suitable for||Tubes or panels|
|Maximum ticket thickness||Up to 9.5mm|
|Maximum fixing thickness||Grips panels or tubes up to 25mm thick|
|Grip lining||Soft plastic lined|
|Clamp type||Spring clamp|
|Card clip type||Ratchet clip|
|Pack size||Sold individually|