- Plastic Card Holder Clip with an extended arm to elevate tickets
- Display important specifications or prices anywhere around your store
- The plastic stem adds height to make your message really stand out
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 18th Aug if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Spring Clamp Plastic Card Holder Clip used for?
A Plastic Card Holder Clip is the perfect way to display prices, offers or product information from a basket, container edge or a pole without having to interrupt your display or product. This card holder has an 8cm wide multi-angle spring clip to take card inserts.
What does the clip grip onto?
This card holder clip is designed with a rubber-lined fixing clamp to fit onto tubes or panels up to 25mm thick. The spring clamp stops your displays from slipping out of place and sits atop a long clear plastic rod, which will add height to your display and make it more visible.
What size material does the clip hold?
The spring clamp will hold material up to 9.5mm thick, ideal for displaying a variety of POS material. If you require a smaller capacity, then we also stock the Slide In Plastic Ticket Holder Clip. This has a very similar design, but has a 5.5cm slide in card holder instead of a 8cm clamp and can hold material up to 5mm thick.
|Suitable for||Tubes or panels|
|Maximum ticket thickness||Up to 9.5mm|
|Maximum fixing thickness||Grips panels or tubes up to 25mm thick|
|Clamp type||Spring clamp|
|Card clip type||Spring clip|
|Pack size||Sold individually|