- Nylon Cable Ties to create a secure and permanent display
- Use cable ties to attach display wallets to baskets or products
- Available in 150mm or 200mm lengths to suit your product
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Monday 28th Sep if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are Cable Ties used for?
Cable ties, also known as zip ties, are used to quickly and securely attach display wallets or other signs to baskets and products. They are also sometimes used to add additional strength and security when attaching display units together in retail. They have an integrated gear rack to keep the cable tie from coming undone.
What are these security ties made from?
The cable ties are made from nylon.
What size zip ties do you do?
Our nylon cable ties are available in lengths of either 15cm or 20cm.
How many are in each pack?
The nylon cable ties from UK POS are supplied in packs of 100.
|Length||15cm or 20cm|