- Add height to counter displays or window displays with a bridge display
- Perfect for displaying a product range or individual items
- Designed with a curved base to add strength and stability
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 31st May if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a Traditional Bridge Display Pedestal used for?
Attract customer attention by creating a tiered countertop, shelf or cabinet display. Bridges and risers are ideal for displaying smaller products, such as cosmetics or ornaments. The clear acrylic of the retail risers finish won't detract from your product. Bridge display stands look great in a variety of store decors and environments.
What are the retail risers manufactured from?
Our Traditional Clear Acrylic Display Bridges are manufactured in high quality, clear, 3mm thick acrylic with polished edges.
Why choose these Traditional Bridge Display Pedestals?
This traditional style of acrylic display bridge features a curved base. These curved feet add strength to the acrylic display bridges, making them less likely to slip over when knocked. They also protect your surfaces from scuffs. If you wish to secure the bridge display firmly to your countertops, you can choose to add a thin layer of adhesive to the feet.
|Size (cm) W x H x D||Size (inches) W x H x D||Material|
|15cm x 10cm x 10cm||6” x 4” x 4"||3mm clear acrylic|
|22.5cm x 15cm x 15cm||8.8” x 6” x 6"||3mm clear acrylic|
|30cm x 20cm x 20cm||11.8” x 7.8” x 7.8"||3mm clear acrylic|