- Add interest and height to a counter display with a Bridge Display
- Perfect for displaying a product range or individual items
- Designed with a curved base to add strength and stability
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 9th Jun if you order by 4pm using Express Delivery
What is a Traditional Bridge Display Pedestal used for?
A bridge display pedestal allows you to create a tiered counter top, shelf or cabinet display for smaller products such as cosmetics or ornaments to attract customer attention. The clear acrylic finish wont detract from your product and will look great in a variety of store decors.
What are these display risers manufactured from?
Our Traditional Display Bridges are manufactured in clear 3mm thick acrylic.
Why choose these Traditional Bridge Display Pedestals?
These traditional style of acrylic display bridge features a curved base. These curved feet add strength to the acrylic display bridges, making it less likely to slip over when knocked and also protecting your surface. If you wish to secure the bridge display firmly to your countertops, you can choose to add a thin layer of adhesive to the feet.
|Size (cm) W x H x D||Size (inches) W x H x D||Material|
|9cm x 5cm x 6cm||3.5” x 1.9" x 2.3”||3mm clear acrylic|
|15cm x 10cm x 10cm||6” x 4” x 4"||3mm clear acrylic|
|22.5cm x 15cm x 15cm||8.8” x 6” x 6"||3mm clear acrylic|
|30cm x 20cm x 20cm||11.8” x 7.8” x 7.8"||3mm clear acrylic|