- Slatwall Waterfall Arm Rail with chrome pins to keep your products neatly spaced
- Tiered design means longer garments can be displayed and visible at the back
- Display product ranges together on one waterfall arm
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 23rd Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Why use a Slatwall Waterfall Arm Rail?
The Slatwall Waterfall Arm Rail is perfect for displaying a variety of products, or the same product in varying sizes or colours. The waterfall design means all of your products will be visible, no matter their position on the rail, and longer items can be raised up so they do not trail on the floor.
How is the waterfall arm made?
The slatwall rail is available in two lengths, with ten or seven pins to suit your products and quantity. It has a solid construction with a polished chrome finish.
How do I use the Slatwall Waterfall Arm Rail?
The rail attaches directly to your slatwall, with a secure backplate which slots straight into the slatboard grooves. Hang your products, such as garments, bags and jewellery in between the chrome pins to keep them neatly spaced out and easy for your customers to access.
|Product||Seven Notch Slatwall Arm||Ten Notch Slatwall Arm|
|Backplate W x H||5cm x 8.5cm||5cm x 8.5cm|
|Finish||Polished chrome||Polished chrome|