6ft Gridwall Single Sided Display Kit with Shelves
- 6ft Gridwall Single Sided Display Kit shows products in many shapes and sizes at different heights
- Comes with all the necessary parts ready for assembly
- Can be easily wall mounted for use in stores or at exhibitions
- FREE UK mainland economy delivery with this product
- Get it by Friday 22nd Jun if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Gridwall Single Sided Display Kit with Shelves
Using a single sided gridwall display is an excellent way for a retailer to expand on their existing wall space. With a wide range of gridwall accessories, you can hang products or place them neatly in shelves at different levels to catch the eye of a browsing customer. The 6ft Gridwall Single Sided Kit comes with various components to create an enticing and cost-effective display.
What items are included with the display kit?
The following parts are supplied with the kit:
- 1x 6ft Gridwall Panel
- 1x pair of Gridwall Single Sided Standard L Legs
- 4x Gridwall Basket Shelves
- 4x 15cm Gridwall Double Prong Hooks
- 4x Gridwall Wall Mounting Brackets
How do I install the gridwall stand?
Gridwall is very simple to assemble. Take the pair of single sided standard L legs and via the two holes in each leg, screw them into the 6ft gridwall panel using the fixings provided. To further secure the panel, you can use the brackets to mount it to the wall. To complete your gridwall unit, slot in the basket shelves and hooks to begin displaying your products.
What is gridwall made of?
Gridwall and all its components are constructed from high quality steel in a polished chrome finish.
What is the overall size of the gridwall unit?
The overall size of the single sided display unit is 60cm W x 183cm H.
Best Selling Gridwall
GRDHS In stockFrom:
£0.40(from £ per unit)
GRDHD In stockFrom:
£0.89(from £ per unit)
GRDBB In stockFrom:
£0.99(from £ per unit)
GRDJC In stockFrom:
£0.25(from £ per unit)
GRDWHB In stockFrom:
£1.91(from £ per unit)
GRDWS In stockFrom:
£12.63(from £ per unit)