- Gridwall Wall Mounting Bracket designed to attach gridwall panels to walls
- Ideal for providing optimal product visibility on your walls for customers
- Sturdy steel construction that is built to last and provide reliable gridwall support
- UK mainland delivery from £8.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 25th Jun if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a Gridwall Wall Mounting Bracket for?
A Gridwall Mounting Bracket is a required accessory when you are attaching gridwall panels to permanent walls. A wall mounted display allows you to free up floor and countertop space for a tidier browsing experience. Wall mounted displays are a great way of clearly presenting your products and are simple to install.
What is the wall fix bracket for grid mesh panels made from?
The gridwall brackets are constructed from steel with a polished chrome finish. They provide a robust grip for a gridwall panel.
How do I attach the gridwall brackets?
Unlike a unit that requires a base and legs, a wall mounted display is easier to install. The Gridwall Wall Mounting Bracket can be simply screwed into the wall and then the mesh slots into the hooks. Screws are not included.
What is the size of the bracket?
The bracket measures 6.2cm W x 9.4cm H. The front of the bracket extends out by 6.8cm. The holes each have a diameter of 4.5mm. The bracket can be used with Gridwall Panels of any size, however, we do recommend that you use between 4 and 6 brackets to hold larger panels more securely.
|Guide hole diameter||4.5mm|
|Suits product||Gridwall panels|
|H x W x D||6.2cm x 9.4cm x 6.8cm|