- Wooden A Frame Clipboard Menu Holder for showcasing menus from any counter top
- Available in A4, A5 or A6 to suit a variety of menu sizes
- A frame design with a sturdy clip will ensure menus remain in place
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 22nd May if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Wooden A Frame Clipboard Menu Holder
A Wooden A Frame Clipboard Menu Holder is a great way of displaying your different menus and promotional leaflets from your table top or bar area. The single sided menu holder is available in either a natural or dark wooden finish to suit your surroundings.
What is the menu holder made of?
The clipboard menu holder is manufactured from 4mm thick MDF.
What sizes do the clipboards come in?
The wooden clipboards are available in A4, A5 or A6 to suit a variety of menu sizes in bars, restaurants, cafes and more.
How do I insert a menu?
The menu holder has a fixed silver clip on one side. Push the top of the clip down, similar to a bulldog clip design, and here you can insert your menu or leaflet. The clip measures 8cm on the A6 menu holder and 11cm on the A4 size holder.
How wide is it between the front and back of the A Frame?
The distance between the front and back legs of the A Frame are: 5cm on the A6 size, 6.5cm on A5 size and 7.5cm on A4 size.
How wide is the clip?
The clip measures 7.7cm wide.
|Overall size||Size (cm) W x H||Size (inches) W x H|
|A4 Menu Holder||23.5cm x 34.5cm||9.25" x 13.58"|
|A5 Menu Holder||16.5cm x 26cm||6.5" x 10.24"|
|A6 Menu Holder||14cm x 19cm||5.51" x 7.48"|