- Freestanding A4 lectern for two A4 displays
- Attract customers with a menu or catalogue display stand for browsing
- Finished with a removable four ring binder centre to secure your literature
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 28th Jun if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is this Menu Stand Restaurant Lectern used for?
Create an interactive display in your restaurant, showroom or exhibition with a freestanding lectern, often used as a catalogue display stand or menu display.
Designed for use with A4 literature, the double sided lectern also makes a great addition to educational facilities. It is even suitable for the hospitality industry for holding important venue information or as a guestbook stand for signing.
How does my literature stay in place?
The edge of the lectern is designed with a 2cm lip for keeping your book, catalogue or brochure in place and upright. You can secure your sheets using the four ring binder supplied, however this is optional and may be removed if preferred. It also features a handy A4 leaflet holder on the stand to encourage customers to take information home with them, making your brand or service more memorable.
How do I construct the freestanding lectern display?
The unit is supplied complete with fixing screws and an allen key, ready for a quick and easy self assembly - all you will need is a screwdriver.
|Leaflet Holder||Size (cm) W x H x D|
|External size||23cm x 25cm x 4cm|
|Internal size||22cm x 24cm x 3.5cm|
|Lectern||Size (cm) W x D|
|Overall size||50cm x 33cm|
|Stand||Size (cm) W x H|
|Base size||30cm x 42cm|