- Gridwall Waterfall Arm Rail designed with seven evenly spaced notches
- Simple way to keep garments in place with clear visibility and easy access
- Clips directly to your mesh panels for a simple POS display update
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 22nd Sep if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Gridwall Waterfall Arm Rail
A Waterfall Arm Rail is a great way to display a variety of clothing sizes or styles in one unit. The inclined rail allows for larger products to be displayed at the back and smaller items at the front, with all of them still clearly visible and easily accessible.
What is the rail made from?
The gridwall arm measures 45cm in length and has been manufactured from strong steel with a polished chrome finish.
How many garment hooks does each rail have?
The gridwall rail is designed with seven evenly spaced beads to keep sizes, colours or styles separate. The spacing between each bead is 5cm.
How do I fit the rail to my mesh panel?
The fixing bracket simply clips onto your grid for a quick and easy display update. The bracket measures 5cm W x 9cm H.
|Space between hooks||5cm|
|Bracket size W x H||5cm x 9cm|
|Suits product||Gridwall mesh panels|