Gridwall Waterfall Arm Rail
- Gridwall Waterfall Arm Rail designed with seven evenly spaced notches
- Simple way to keep garments in place with clear visibility and easy access
- Clips directly to your mesh panels for a simple POS display update
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 24th Jul if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Gridwall Waterfall Arm Rail
A Waterfall Arm Rail is a great way to display a variety of clothing sizes or styles in one unit. The inclined rail allows for larger products to be displayed at the back and smaller items at the front, with all of them still clearly visible and easily accessible.
What is the rail made from?
The gridwall arm measures 45cm in length and has been manufactured from strong steel with a polished chrome finish.
How many notches does each rail have?
The gridwall rail is designed with seven evenly spaced beads to keep sizes, colours or styles separate. The spacing between each notch is 5cm.
How do I fit the rail to my mesh panel?
The fixing bracket simply clips onto your grid for a quick and easy display update. The bracket measures 5cm W x 9cm H.
Best Selling New products
GRDHS In stockFrom:
£0.40(from £ per unit)
MDD In stockFrom:
£0.38(from £ per unit)
HKR In stockFrom:
£0.42(from £ per unit)
GRDJC In stockFrom:
£0.25(from £ per unit)
AD13 In stockFrom:
£5.81(from £ per unit)
GRDBB In stockFrom:
£0.99(from £ per unit)