- Freestanding Ballot Box with a built-in lock for extra security
- An added header will attract the attention of customers and visitors
- Designed with a silver anodised stand to add a modern touch
- UK mainland delivery from £8.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 25th Jun if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Where might I need a Freestanding Ballot Box with Lock?
Encourage customers and visitors to take part in your ballot or competition by placing a freestanding ballot box near your entrance, waiting area, reception or till. It's also ideal for use as a freestanding collection box. The built in lock adds extra security to your ballot, and the unit is supplied complete with two keys.
This free standing collection box also features a header which is designed to take A4 posters, and is designed with an easy side opening to slide posters or graphics in and out in seconds.
How do I empty the free standing donation box?
The built-in header simply lifts out of place, exposing the back of the box and creating a large opening to take out all of your votes, tickets or collections.
What is the height of the ballot box?
As the collection box has a slanted design, the height of the box itself is 24cm at the back and 19cm at the front.
|Box size W x H x D||30.5cm x 24cm x 22cm|
|Slot size W x H||11cm x 6mm|
|Base size W x H||29.5cm x 32.5cm|
|Stand height||88cm (fixed)|
|Header size W x H||30cm x 21cm (to suit A4)|