- Freestanding Ballot Box with a built-in lock for extra security
- An added header will attract the attention of customers and visitors
- Clear collection box with a silver anodised stand for a modern touch
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 29th Nov if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Where might I need a Freestanding Ballot Box with Lock?
Encourage customers and visitors to take part in your ballot or competition by placing a freestanding ballot box near your entrance, waiting area, reception or till. It's also ideal for use as a freestanding collection box. The built-in lock adds extra security to your ballot, and the unit is supplied complete with two keys.
This free standing collection box also features a header which is designed to take A4 posters. It's designed with an easy side opening to slide signs in and out in seconds.
How do I empty the free standing donation box?
The built-in acrylic header simply lifts out of place, exposing the back of the box and creating a large opening to take out all of your votes, tickets or collections. It's really easy to set up when you follow our assembly instructions.
What is the height of the ballot box?
As the acrylic collection box has a slanted design, the height of the box itself is 24cm at the back and 19cm at the front.
|Box size W x H x D||30.5cm x 24cm x 22cm|
|Slot size W x H||11cm x 6mm|
|Base size W x H||29.5cm x 32.5cm|
|Stand height||88cm (fixed)|
|Header size W x H||30cm x 21cm (to suit A4)|
|Box and header material||Acrylic|
|Tools required||Phillips head screwdriver|