- Freestanding Ballot Box with a built in lock for extra security
- Added header will attract the attention of customers and visitors
- Designed with a silver anodised stand to add a modern touch
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 28th Aug if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a freestanding ballot box with a lock
Encourage customers and visitors to take part in your ballot by placing a freestanding ballot box near your entrance, waiting area, reception or till. The built in lock adds extra security to your ballot, meaning this could also be used as a collection box, and the unit is supplied complete with two keys.
This collection box also features a header which is designed to take A4 posters, and is designed with an easy side opening to slide posters or graphics in and out in seconds.
How do I empty the ballot box?
The built in header simply lifts out of place, exposing the back of the box and creating a large opening to take out all of your votes, tickets or collections.
What is the height of the ballot box?
As the box has a slanted design, the height of the box itself is 24cm at the back and 19cm at the front.
|Box size W x H x D||30.5cm x 24cm x 22cm|
|Slot size W x H||11cm x 6mm|
|Base size W x H||29.5cm x 32.5cm|
|Stand height||88cm (fixed)|
|Header size W x H||30cm x 21cm (to suit A4)|