- Freestanding curved A4 Magazine Stand with six pockets
- Make your magazines or brochures stand out with a stylish display unit
- Ideal for receptions, waiting rooms, events or trade shows
- FREE UK mainland standard delivery with this product
- Get it by Friday 6th Aug if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are the benefits of using a Freestanding A4 Magazine Stand?
Tidy up the literature in your waiting area, reception or entrance hall by introducing a Freestanding Magazine Stand. As well as keeping your displays neat and organised, this stand will boost visibility of your company literature and encourage visitors to pick up a brochure, magazine or newspaper as they pass. This unit is designed to hold A4 portrait catalogues and brochures.
How is this magazine stand made?
The stand and base are manufactured from heavy duty steel available with either a black or silver finish, and completed with frosted acrylic shelves. There are six tiers on the stand all measuring the same size. The tiered design ensures that all of your brochures are visible.
How do I assemble the unit?
The Magazine Stand has been designed for simple assembly, with the two sides attaching directly to the base with a parallel support at the top. The vertical rod to the rear also adds stability.
|Finish||Black or silver|
|Shelf design||Frosted acrylic|
|Suits magazine size||A4|
|Orientation of literature display||Portrait|
|Stand size||38.5cm x 125cm x 38.5cm|
|Base size||38cm x 38cm|
|Leaflet holder internal size||23cm x 27cm x 5cm|