- Freestanding curved A4 Magazine Stand with six pockets in black or silver
- Make your magazines or brochures stand out with a stylish display unit
- A magazine display stand is ideal for receptions, waiting rooms and events
- FREE UK mainland express delivery with this product
- Get it by Wednesday 31st May if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are the benefits of using a Freestanding A4 Magazine Stand?
Tidy up the literature in your waiting area, reception or entrance hall by introducing a Freestanding Magazine Stand. As well as keeping your displays neat and organised, this stand will boost visibility of your company literature and encourage visitors to pick up a brochure, magazine or newspaper as they pass. This unit is designed to hold A4 portrait catalogues and brochures.
How is this A4 magazine stand made?
The stand and base are manufactured from heavy duty steel available with either a black or silver finish, and completed with frosted acrylic shelves. There are six tiers on the stand all measuring the same paper size. The tiered design ensures that all of your brochures are visible.
How do I assemble this magazine display stand?
The 6 tier magazine display stand has been designed for simple assembly, with the two sides attaching directly to the base with a parallel support at the top. The vertical rod to the rear also adds stability.
|Suits magazine size||A4|
|Finish||Black or silver|
|Shelf material||Frosted acrylic|
|Orientation of literature display||Portrait|
|Stand size (W x H x D)||38.5cm x 125cm x 38.5cm|
|Base size||38cm x 38cm|
|Leaflet holder internal size||23cm x 27cm x 5cm|