- Zig Zag Wooden Leaflet Display Stand for displaying A4 or smaller sized literature
- Brochure display with a lacquered finish which is resistant to food and drinks
- Difference in natural wood means that no two stands will look the same
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 6th Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Zig Zag Wooden Leaflet Display Stand used for?
This rack can hold a wide range of literature, including brochures, leaflets and magazines. The rustic style of this wooden brochure stand makes it attractive to passersby. It's ideal for use in hospitality, retail and office environments. The stand is easy to assemble and lightweight, so you can move it around your premises as required.
How many shelves does the zig zag display stand have?
This wooden zig zag display stand has five shelves. There are three on one side of the stand and two on the other. Each shelf is able to hold literature that is A4 sized or smaller.
What is this free standing wooden magazine rack made from?
It is made from natural beech wood, that has a lacquered finish to make it resistant to food and drink spills. Using natural wood means that no two literature display stands will look the same. Finishes may vary, which leaves you with a unique product. Each wooden brochure stand comes complete with all the fixings required.
|Total size||220mm W x 1485mm H x 370mm D|
|Size of each shelf||210mm W x 297mm H|
|Literature size||A4 or smaller|