- Aisle Fin Holder designed with a double slot for drop banner and optional header
- An aisle fin is ideal for making products or sales stand out in supermarket aisles
- Features a telescopic arm to suit various graphic sizes and shelf depths
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 27th May if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is an Aisle Fin Holder?
Vertically slot aisle fin holders in the middle of shopping aisles to break up your long displays into distinct ranges. They are banner holders that grip narrow banners that helps customers locate the product they are looking for, and also offers a great place to display your special offers and promotions that apply to each range.
How is the Aisle Fin Holder made?
This telescopic aisle arm is stylish yet functional. It features a double slot for either drop or header graphics allowing for extra display space and meaning you can present graphics at the top and bottom of the holder. The telescopic tube has a stylish silver finish with a 16mm diameter and extends between 69-91cm.
How do I adjust the telescopic arm?
This aisle fin holder is so easy to use. It doesn't require any special tools and can be installed and adjusted by hand. Check out the AFS7 assembly guide.
|Pole size||69cm - 91cm|
|Accepts banners:||Up to 2mm thick, 150mm wide|
|Single or double slot?||Double|