- 1m Kensington Lock Cable to secure menu holder power banks in place
- A Kensington Locking Cable prevents theft of valuable items in public places
- This Kensington Cable Lock comes with 2 keys to lock it in place
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 1st Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Kensington Lock Cable used for?
The Kensington Locking Cable is used to secure your laptops and menu holder power banks so that they cannot be taken out of the vicinity that they are locked in which, in this case of this cable, is a 1 metre radius.
Why do I need a Kensington Locking Cable?
The benefit of using a Kensington Cable Lock is to prevent your valuable items from being lost or stolen from public areas. They're originally designed as a laptop lock, for laptops, consoles and hard drives, but they're also ideal for securing docking stations in public areas such as our Power Bank Menu Holders. It can even be used with some of our tablet stands. This cable is 1 metre long, which makes it suitable for securing docking stations to tables or bars in your restaurant, cafe, library or shop.
How do I operate the Kensington Cable Lock?
One end of the Kensington Lock Cable is hooped, so you can loop it through an appropriate anchor point, such as a table stand, fixed chair leg or other immobile, heavy object. The other end of the locking cable fits into a Kensington lock port, which is located on the side of your menu holder or laptop. This Kensington security lock comes with 2 keys, which allow you to lock this end of the cable into place.
|Security features||Kensington lock port|
|Suits products||Power banks, electronic menu holders and laptops|