- Short Data Strip designed for using with flat edge shelves
- Keep your scanner rails current and easy to read with a Data Strip
- Designed with an adhesive back for instant and simple installation
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 20th Oct if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Short Data Strip used for?
Updating your scanner rail with a Short Data Strip is an effective way to display prices, promotions or branding directly on your retail shelf. This unit is designed to be used on flat edge shelving. Each data strip is supplied with an adhesive backing to attach it easily and quickly directly to your shelving unit.
What sizes is the shelf edge strip available in?
This adhesive label holder has a height of 3.9cm and is available in two widths: 11cm or 14.5cm.
What is the unit manufactured from?
The unit is manufactured from clear extruded PVC.
How many are in a pack?
They are supplied in packs of 50.
|Size (cm) W x H||11cm x 3.9cm||14.5cm x 3.9cm|
|Material||Clear PVC||Clear PVC|
Overall rating of 5/5 based on 3 reviews
The glue is really strong and once stuck on the shelf very easy to update the inner display. Pre cut to a very useful length. Would love to buy angled versions of these too!
Updated the shelves in my shop with these data strips. Perfect fit. Will be back to purchase again in future.
Ordered these to replace our tired looking shelf talkers and these are a lot better quality and fit to our shelves really well.