- Blackboard Paint for interior or exterior use, perfect for creating a chalkboard wall
- Leaves a smooth, non-reflective matt black chalk board finish
- Suitable for wood, metal, glass and plaster board with liquid chalk pens
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Monday 7th Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
How do I use Blackboard Paint?
Use Blackboard Paint to turn walls into giant chalkboard noticeboards and canvases by simply painting directly onto your wood, metal, glass or plaster board surfaces. Chalkboard walls are becoming more and more popular across a variety of sectors and industries, so creating one using Blackboard Paint is a cost effective way to keep your point of sale displays up to date.
What is chalkboard paint made from?
The chalkboard paint is a non-flammable, non-toxic water based paint. The tin contains 250ml of chalkboard paint.
What can I use to write on the paint?
This paint can be used with liquid chalk pens or standard dry chalk sticks to create stand out messages and advertising.
Can the Blackboard Paint be used outdoors?
Yes, this paint is suitable for exterior use. If using outside, we recommend using with liquid chalk pens which become rain proof one hour after application.
What finish will I get with the Blackboard Paint?
You will achieve a smooth, non-reflective matt black finish to mimic that of any chalkboard.
|Drying time||Quick drying|
|Suitable for use on:||Wood, metal, glass, plasterboard|