- White Racking Clips for use in keyhole slots on racking systems
- A racking clip will securely hold a double duty merchandising strip
- Add more products to your shelves to boost cross sells
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 19th Nov if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of White Racking Clips
Make the most of your shelving space by using White Racking Clips to hang additional products from. The clips can firmly hold a Double Duty Merchandising Strip in place. If you wish to use more of your warehouse or store racking systems, these clips will allow you to add more to your display.
How do you use a racking clip?
The clips are designed to fit into a keyhole slot found in a racking system. Each clip can fit onto any racking system which has a minimum slot height of 18mm and a slot width ranging from 8mm to 13mm.
What size are the clips?
Each racking clip is 3.3cm H x 1.8cm W.
How many racking clips are in each pack?
The clips are supplied in packs of 100.
What material is the clip manufactured from?
The clips are made from strong ABS plastic.
Do you offer the clips in other colours?
Yes, the merchandising clips can be colour matched using the RAL or Pantone matching system.
|Size (cm) W x H||1.8cm x 3.3cm|
|Minimum slot height (mm)||18mm|
|Slot width (mm)||8mm - 13mm|