- USB Charging Station can simultaneously charge up to ten LED menu covers
- Keep your business' LED menu covers fully powered to drive revenue
- One UK power adapter and ten USB charging cables are included
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 1st Feb if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
How does the USB Charging Station For LED Menu Covers work?
The USB Charging Station For LED Menu Covers is very easy to operate. Simply plug the unit into the mains using the UK power adapter provided, then connect up to ten LED menu covers using the ten USB ports and ten charging cables provided. The charging unit has a power switch which allows you to turn the unit on and off without having to use the plug socket switch.
Why do I need a USB Charging Station?
Keep your illuminated menu display looking bright by charging your LED menu covers frequently. This powerful charging unit allows you to charge up to ten LED menu covers at once, saving your business valuable time.
What can I charge using this USB Charging Station?
This charging unit is designed to charge our range of LED Menu Covers. The USB cables provided are USB-A to Micro-B.
|Size (cm) W x H x D||11cm x 6.8cm x 2.7cm|
|Number of USB ports||10|
|Accessories included||10 x USB charging cables and 1 x UK power adapter|
|Type of USB cables||2.0 USB-A to Micro-B USB|