- Teardrop Retractable Product Tether prevents store samples from being moved
- A retractable tether allows customers to get a close look at products
- Security pull box can be adhered to your surface or screwed in
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 18th Jul if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Teardrop Retractable Product Tether
A Teardrop Retractable Product Tether is designed to prevent products from being moved out of place. A secure tether helps keep products in store. A pull box allows customers to handle products in store easily with thanks to its extendable cord to get a close look while ensuring the product is not taken out of position.
How does this retractable tether come as standard?
This teardrop box comes with an adhesive back and a circular end with adhesive for attaching to the product, as well as pre-drilled holes for screwing it into place. The black version features a plastic attachment, whereas the white version features a metal attachment.
How do I fix the security pull box onto my surface?
You can either use the adhesive supplied with the pull box, or you can screw it into the surface to secure it (screws not supplied). There is also an adhesive pad at the end of the retractable product tether to attach to the product. To make the secure tether more secure, we recommend screwing it into the surface using the pre-drilled holes.
|Cord material||Stainless steel|
|Tether material||ABS plastic|
|Fixings supplied?||Adhesive only|
|Adhesive bond time||12 hours|
|Size W x H x D||3.3cm x 5.1cm x 1.6cm|