- Standard Gridwall L Legs sold in pairs for installing a gridwall display unit
- Gridwall legs available to fit panels up to 6ft - single sided
- L shaped gridwall legs give side support to create a wallstanding display unit
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 18th Jun if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are gridwall legs used for?
Our gridwall legs provide you with sturdy support for your custom gridwall display. Gridwall is ideal for use in retail outlets, exhibitions and shows to present a wide range of goods. It is easy to reconfigure displays on a grid wall using a variety of compatible accessories, making gridwall mesh panels an incredibly versatile display method.
Which type of gridwall legs do I need?
These standard gridwall L legs are ideal for giving side support to standard gridwall panels up to 6ft, creating a gridwall display which will stand neatly against a wall. If you are creating a wall standing display using our larger 7ft or 8ft gridwall panels, please see the Heavy Duty Gridwall L Legs x 2. For a free standing display, please see our Standard Gridwall T Legs x 2 .
What are gridwall legs made of and how do I use them?
The standard gridwall L legs are made from steel for reliable long-lasting support. Each of the gridwall legs is available with either a classic polished chrome or a black finish and feature three holes for screwing into a gridwall panel using the fixings provided.
|Suits product||Gridwall mesh panels|