- 10 pack of Slimline Ticket Holders to attach info cards to products
- Features a swivel motion to allow you to place it at the preferred angle
- The double clip creates a firm grip on both the card and the product
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 23rd Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a Slimline Ticket Holder?
Our Slimline Ticket Holder includes a spring clamp on either end. The larger one will grip to poles, boards, panels or baskets up to 25mm thick, while the smaller one will hold card tickets or price labels up to 9mm thick. It comes with a tilting and rotating barrel to let you get the perfect viewing angle for your price ticket. This card gripper is supplied in packs of 10, making it great value for money.
What material thickness can the clip ticket holder support?
The ticket holder supports two widths due to the double-sided design. The largest end supports up to 25mm thickness, whereas the smallest end supports up to 9mm thickness.
What is the card gripper made from?
It is manufactured from plastic and also features a rubber lining on the largest end to prevent the item you are clipping it onto getting damaged.
|Suitable for||Tubes or panels|
|Maximum ticket thickness||Up to 9mm|
|Maximum fixing thickness||Grips panels or tubes up to 30mm thick|
|Clamp type||Spring clamp|
|Card clip type||Spring clip|
|Pack size||Pack of 10|