- Shelf Management Fixing Profiles for securing your pusher system to your retail shelf
- Available with or without a ticket holder facility dependent on your product and display
- The clear discreet design will attach directly to your shelf with the adhesive provided
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
Features and benefits of Shelf Management Fixing Profiles
What style of profiles are available?
We have three different profile styles available that all measure 130cm long:
- Flat fixing profile - Sits flat to your shelf edge. Ideal for shelves that already have data strips or ticket holding facilities.
- Riser fixing profile - Similar to the flat profile but designed with a 30mm high ticket holding facility for prices or offers.
- Bullnose fixing profile - Rounded profile with a 30mm high ticket holding facility ideal for data strips or price tickets.
How do the profiles fix to the shelf?
Each of the fixing profiles are supplied with an adhesive base to firmly attach directly to your shelf edge.
How do the dividers and pusher system fix to the profiles?
Each profile allows for all of the other parts to clip on in seconds meaning no adhesive or attachments are required.
Do you supply back panels?
Many shelving displays will already be built with a back panel to stop products from falling off, however if you require one, our Riser Profile can also be used a back panel.