Shelf Management Dividers
- Choose Shelf Management Dividers to complete your pusher system
- Help to keep your products upright, organised and avoid over stocking
- Three different designs allow you to create a completely custom system
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 23rd Nov if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Shelf Management Dividers
Shelf Management Dividers are an essential component to completing your shelf pusher display. They ensure your products stay upright, in place and organised to help boost their visibility and accessibility.
Are the dividers adjustable?
Yes, each divider style is adjustable in length at six different points, allowing you to change the length between 38.5cm and 61cm to suit the depth of your shelf.
What dividers do I need?
For best results, we recommend using a t-divider between every row of products you have to help ensure they stay upright and separate from other products. Dependent on your display, you will need either a left or right end divider or both to keep products from falling off the shelf edge.
How do the dividers work with the pusher system?
Simple. Each divider is designed with a small clip like function that connects directly to your chosen fixing profile and remains securely in place.