- Semi Disc Retractable Product Tether keeps store samples secure
- Allow customers to get a close look at products using a secure tether
- Perfect for small items and products such as glasses
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 24th Jul if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Semi Disc Retractable Product Tether used for?
A Semi Disc Retractable Product Tether is designed to keep products secure and prevent them from being moved out of place. A retractable tether allows customers to handle products to get a close look while ensuring the product is not taken out of position. Each retractable lanyard has a 3M adhesive pad at the back for attachment to a shelf or counter top.
How is this product supplied?
This retractable tether has a semi-disc box and comes with adhesive and a loop end which can be used to hold small items such as glasses. As standard, this item also includes an allen key so you can adjust the size of the steel cord to suit your requirements.
How do I fix the security tether pull box onto my surface?
The retail tether pull box is supplied with adhesive which can be used to secure it, allowing 12 hours for full adhesion. For an extra secure hold you can screw it into a surface using the pre-drilled fixing holes (screws not supplied).
|Box size W x H x D||4.5cm x 5.3cm x 1.2cm|
|Cord material||Stainless steel|
|Box material||ABS plastic|
|Colour options||Black or white|