- Semi Disc Retractable Product Tether keeps store samples secure
- Allow customers to get a close look at products using a secure tether
- Perfect for small items and products such as glasses
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 22nd May if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Semi Disc Retractable Product Tether used for?
A Semi Disc Retractable Product Tether is designed to keep products secure and prevent them from being moved out of place. A secure tether allows customers to handle products to get a close look while ensuring the product is not taken out of position. Each pull box has a 3M adhesive pad at the back for attachment to a shelf or counter top.
How is this product supplied?
This Retractable Product Tether has a semi-disc box and comes with a loop end which can be used to hold small items such as glasses. As standard, this item also includes an allen key so you can adjust the size of the steel cord to suit your requirements.
How do I fix the pull box onto my surface?
You can either use the adhesive supplied with the pull box, please note, the adhesive takes 12 hours to fully bond with your product, or you can screw it into a surface. To place the secure tether, we would recommend using the pre-supplied drill holes to screw the Retractable Product Tether into a surface. Screws are not supplied.
|Size W x H x D||4.5cm x 5.3cm x 1.2cm|
|Cord material||Stainless steel|
|Box material||ABS plastic|
|Colour options||Black or white|