My Kind of Display
How to enter:
- 1. Entrants must be following UK POS on whichever social media platform they submit their photos.
- 2. Entrants must take a photo of a POS display and submit it to UK POS through social media channels.
- 3. Entrants must use #MyKindOfDisplay with any submission to be considered for the prize draw
The promoter is: UK POS Ltd (Company Registration Number:03833656) whose registered office is at Horsfield Way, Bredbury Industrial Estate, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK6 2TD. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of UK POS and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are above. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be 29/11/2019 . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Terms of competition:
1. UK POS reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The prize is as follows: £100 Amazon vouchers. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
3. Winners will be announced week commencing 02/12/2019 following a sweepstake where entrants can win the prize based on chance.
4. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
6. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
8. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org