- Multi Purpose Shelf Pusher System to keep retail shelving tidy and professional
- Ensures your products are faced up and tidy at all times saving staff time and energy
- Choose from a variety of sizes which are suitable for many products
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 23rd Jul if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Multi Purpose Shelf Pusher System
Our Multi Purpose Shelf Pusher System can be attached to your shelves to keep products faced up at all times. Product pushers save you and your business time and energy and keep your store looking professional. A product pusher also eliminates the problem of out of reach products. Our Multi Purpose Shelf Pusher System works with our shelf pusher t-rails and dividers.
How does the shelf management system work?
Pusher systems are quick and easy to assemble. Firstly, place a t-rail at the front and back of your shelf, clip the pusher onto the guide rail at the front, place the dividers taking into account your product width and it's ready to use.
What is the product pusher made from?
The Multi Purpose Shelf Pusher System is manufactured from plastic.
What kind of products can you put in the shelf kit?
You can use the product pusher to hold a wide range of products.
- The 15mm width Multi Purpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 2-4 newtons, this is recommended for small lightweight products including tablets and cosmetic products such as make-up.
- The 28mm width Multi Purpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 4-8 newtons, this is recommended for products such as spices and cigarette packets.
- The 40mm width Multi Purpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 10-14 newtons, this is recommended for products such as confectionery, deodorant and products with larger packaging.
What are the dimensions?
For the dimensions and other details, please look at the specifications tab.
|Resistant push in newtons||2-4||4-8||10-14|