- Gridwall One Notched Bracket can display heavier single items from gridwall panels
- Showcase one product at a time for complete visibility
- Will securely hold a weighty product thanks to its durable steel build
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 25th Feb if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Gridwall One Notched Bracket
A Gridwall One Notched Bracket is designed to hold a single item at a time, and its durable construction means it can hold heavier items from gridwall panels. By showcasing your products from a gridwall display unit, whether wall mounted or free standing, customers will be able to clearly find what they are looking for thanks to its mesh appearance.
What material is the gridwall bracket made of?
The one notch bracket is manufactured in steel with a polished chrome finish and provides a solid grip when affixed onto a gridwall panel.
How does the bracket attach to gridwall?
The bracket will simply hook onto the 7cm x 7cm mesh squares on a gridwall panel, allowing you to hang a product up right away. The bracket can be removed just as easily should you wish to update your gridwall display or move it around.
|Projection of bracket arm (cm)||6.22cm|