- Glass and Acrylic Cube Panel Connectors to create a cube display unit
- Minimalist chrome plated appearance will suit any decor
- Improve your visual display in stores, at exhibitions and even at home
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 3rd Jul if you order by 4pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of Cube Panel Connectors
The connectors are designed for building and expanding glass or acrylic cube displays. The connectors provide a reliable grip at the right angles of each corner to make a stable and secure cube unit. Cube displays are an ideal way of improving product visibility in many industries, but they can also make great custom cabinet displays in the home.
What are the connectors made of?
The connectors are made from aluminium and have a chrome-plated finish for a discreet appearance to suit any decor.
How do I use the connectors?
The connectors are designed to clip the Clear Acrylic Square Panels together at right angles. Use two connectors at each join for a strong grip. The rubber inserts on each connector allow you to slide them onto the panels with ease. Using a screwdriver, simply tighten the screws on the connectors to keep them in place.
What material will the connectors fit to?
The connectors are designed for use with glass or acrylic panels of up to 5mm thickness. The gap in the connectors is 2cm in depth for you to simply slide the panel in position.
|Product||Three Way Connector||Four Way Connector|
|Holds panels||Three panels||Four panels|
|Size W x H x D (cm)||3cm x 3cm x 2cm||3cm x 3cm x 2cm|
|Panel thickness required||Up to 5mm||Up to 5mm|