- Freestanding A4 Catalogue Holder designed for easy assembly
- Angled perfectly for customers to read as they pass or wait
- Plastic base has a steel plate for added stability
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £125 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 26th Feb if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are the benefits of using a Freestanding A4 Catalogue Holder?
Display and dispense your literature to customers in a clear and professional manner with a Freestanding Catalogue Dispenser. It is a magazine holder display with a backwards angle that keeps your A4 catalogues and brochures neat and tidy at all times, and also creates an ideal angle to face customers when they glance down. This stand looks great when stood by entrances, till points, waiting rooms and in high traffic areas next to key product lines.
What is the product made from?
The shelf is manufactured from quality clear PETG. The leg is made from silver anodised aluminium and is finished with a smooth satin look. The base is moulded silver plastic with an internal steel plate for added stability.
Is the product self assembly?
Yes, but the product has been designed for quick assembly with the catalogue holder slotting onto the top of the leg.
|Overall size W x H x D||25cm x 100cm x 35cm|
|Internal size W x H||21.5cm x 30cm|
|Base size W x H||42cm x 30cm|
|Leg size W x H||5cm x 2.5cm|