- Free Standing A4 Catalogue Holder designed for easy assembly
- Angled perfectly for customers to read as they pass or wait
- Plastic base has a steel plate for added stability
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Monday 25th Mar if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Freestanding A4 Catalogue Holder
A Freestanding Catalogue Holder displays and dispenses your literature to customers in a clear and professional manner. The backwards angle keeps your catalogues neat and tidy and creates an ideal angle to face customers when they glance down. These work great by entrances, till points, waiting rooms and in high traffic areas by key product lines.
What is the product made from?
The shelf is manufactured from quality clear PETG. The leg is made from silver anodised aluminium and is finished with a smooth satin look. The base is moulded silver plastic with an internal steel plate for added stability.
Is the product self assembly?
Yes, but the product has been designed for quick assembly with the catalogue holder slotting onto the top of the leg.
|Product||Size (cm) W x H x D||Size (inches) W x H x D|
|Overall Size||25cm x 100cm x 35cm||10" x 39" x 13.5"|
|Internal Size||21.5cm x 30cm||8" x 12"|
|Base Size||42cm x 30cm||16.5" x 11.8"|
|Leg Size||5cm x 2.5cm||N/A|