- FFP2 mask with nose grip and ear saver clip, certified for medical use within the EU
- Lightweight and hygienic single use face mask with a filtration rate of at least 94%
- FFP2 Face Mask helps protect against chemicals, bacteria, mould, dust and viruses
- UK mainland delivery from £6.95 - free on orders over £125 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 13th May if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What level of protection does the FFP2 Mask offer?
These FFP2 Face Masks offers two-way protection against harmful substances including aerosols and fine dust particles. These respirators are tested to European standards and recommended for use in the prevention of airborne infectious diseases by the World Health Organisation. With a filtration percentage of at least 94%, this high quality single use face mask is CE marked and certified for medical use within the EU.
Where can I use an FFP2 Respirator Mask?
The FFP2 Face Mask is perfect for use in a variety of locations including in workplaces, healthcare settings and for personal use. Made with breathable filtering layers of non-woven fabric, they're safe, lightweight, and comfortable to use for extended periods.
How is the FFP2 Face Mask supplied?
The FFP2 masks are available in packs of 5 or 50, so you can buy as many, or as few, as you need. Get your FFP" mask wholesale from UK POS. It features an inbuilt flexible nose grip to provide a snug fit. Additionally, each single use face mask is supplied with an ear saver clip for the back of the head to relieve pressure from the ears and ensure the mask fits securely to the face.
|Pack quantity||5 or 50 (select from dropdown)|
|Certification||EN 149:2001 and A1:2009|
|CE Marked||CE 2834|
|Elasticated ear loops||Yes|
|Filtration efficiency||>94% for 0.3 micron particles|