- Double sided vertical grip for fixing your window cable display
- Create stunning window displays for estate agents, hairdressers, hotels and more
- Available in two different sizes to suit your cable window display panels
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 3rd Aug if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is this double sided vertical grip used for?
The double sided vertical grip is designed to hold poster panels in your window cable display. Cable displays are a highly eye catching and modern form of window display that is particularly popular among estate agents, hairdressers and hotels. The vertical grip is designed in a satin anodised silver finish which gives a premium quality appearance to your window display.
What is the difference between single sided and double sided vertical grips?
A single sided vertical grip can be used around the edges of cable displays, to grip the poster panel to the cable. Double sided vertical grips are for use in the middle of the cable display, gripping two poster panels at once.
What size acrylic poster panels can the vertical grips hold?
The vertical grip is available in two different sizes to suit different thicknesses of poster panels. The small grip suits material 1mm - 4mm thick and the large grip will hold panels 3mm - 7mm thick.
|Suits panels||3mm - 7mm||1mm - 4mm|
|Finish||Satin anodised silver||Satin anodised silver|
|Suits product||Cable poster display||Cable poster display|