- Large freestanding Perspex screen to help protect staff and customers
- An acrylic hygiene screen can help to limit the spread of infection
- Several sneeze screens can be used side by side to cover larger counters
- FREE UK mainland economy delivery with this product
- Get it by Friday 22nd Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a Counter Standing Acrylic Hygiene Screen?
Our Counter Standing Acrylic Hygiene Screen is a stylish unit, designed to be used on counters and reception desks to help keep staff and customers better shielded from germs. It's made from robust and easy to clean acrylic and aluminium. An adjustable gap at the bottom of the hygiene screen allows documents or payments to be exchanged.
How large is this freestanding Perspex screen?
Each 80cm wide Perspex sneeze guard stands 1m tall. This sturdy unit is designed to allow you to use several screens alongside each other to cover larger desks or counters.
How do I install the Perspex sneeze guard?
This freestanding Perspex screen is designed to be screwed to your countertop, using the pre-drilled 5mm holes. The feet are 30cm to give it plenty of stability. The height of the sneeze screen can be moved up or down to change the size of the payment exchange gap at the bottom.
|Overall size W x H||800mm x 1000m|
|Frame material||Anodised aluminium|
|Screen material||4mm acrylic|
|Countertop fixing method||Screws|
|Adjustable screen position||Yes|
|Suitable for side by side use||Yes|